The Lebanon City Council met for a regular called meeting on Tuesday night and approved the following:
- An ordinance on second reading to approve funds for sanitation truck maintenance.
- A budget amendment for the Sewer Plant to cover expenses relating to the cost of issuance for refunding bonds.
- To authorize line item transfers for the Public Safety Department.
- To authorize overtime budget amendment for the gas department.
- To authorize the commissioner of Public Works to advertise for bids for surveying equipment.
An ordinance, put forth by Mayor Philip Craighead, to create a local Community Development Fund representing an equivalent amount of property taxes and sales tax captured in the Cumberland Center Development District for the purpose of funding improvements was pulled from the agenda . Ward 1 Councilor Lanny Jewell was absent.
For more from Tuesday night’s meeting see Friday’s Wilson Post.