Mostly cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 18F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 33F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
...The National Weather Service in Nashville has issued a Flood
Advisory for the following rivers in Tennessee...
Cumberland River At Hunters Point affecting Trousdale, Sumner and
For the Cumberland River...including Hunters Point...elevated river
levels are forecast.
If you encounter a flooded roadway, turn around and find an
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks.
Additional information is available at www.weather.gov.
The next statement will be issued Friday morning at 600 AM CST.
...FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM THIS MORNING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is expected.
* WHERE...Cumberland River At Hunters Point.
* WHEN...From this morning until further notice.
* IMPACTS...At 48.0 feet, Areas along the river begin to be
inundated from Beasleys Bend in Wilson County downstream to Old
Hickory Dam. This includes agricultural land adjacent to the
river, recreation areas, boat launch areas, and marinas in
Hendersonville, Old Hickory, Mount Juliet, Lauguardo, Lebanon,
Gallatin, and Castalian Springs.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 11:30 AM CST Thursday the stage was 48.3 feet and rising.
- Forecast...No forecast is available for this location.
- Action stage is 48.0 feet.
- Flood stage is 52.0 feet.
Wind: NNE @ 8 mph
Precip: 2% Chance
Wind Chill: 13°
Heat Index: 22°
UV Index: 0 Low
Visibility: 10 mi
Wind Chill: 12°
Wind: NNE @ 9 mph
Wind Chill: 11°
Heat Index: 21°
Heat Index: 20°
Wind: NNE @ 7 mph
Wind Chill: 10°
Heat Index: 19°
Precip: 4% Chance
Wind Chill: 9°
Precip: 3% Chance
Wind: NNE @ 10 mph
UV Index: 1 Low
Wind Chill: 14°
Heat Index: 24°
UV Index: 2 Low
Precip: 1% Chance
Wind Chill: 17°
Heat Index: 27°